How do you protect your business from costly Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) lawsuits and regulatory enforcement actions? In this webinar, we will focus on the key decisions facing company executives as they navigate TCPA risks and assess compliance strategies.
Businesses must stay in touch with their customers and their partners in order to succeed. But as technology has advanced, the risks of TCPA enforcement and class action litigation have grown exponentially. Lawsuits filed by plaintiffs pursuing millions in damages have surged over the past few years, making TCPA one of the most sued-under federal consumer protection statutes.
Please join us at noon ET on May 12 for an interactive webinar led by representatives from Hogan Lovells’ extensive TCPA practice. Together, they will help your executive team assess:
- Major risk drivers and key factors for strategic decisionmaking
- Recent litigation and regulatory developments
- The election impact
- Issues on the horizon for the rest of the year
They will also discuss evolving compliance strategies and additional Board actions and operational steps you can take to help protect your organization against class action lawsuits and regulatory enforcement actions.
- Mark Brennan – Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Michele Farquhar – Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Adam Levin – Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Tim Tobin – Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Zenas Choi – Partner, Northern Virginia
- Michael Turrill – Partner, Los Angeles
- Carrie DeLone – Senior Associate, Washington, D.C.
- Wes Platt – Senior Associate, Washington, D.C.
- Cara Schenkel – Senior Associate, Washington, D.C.
- Arpan Sura – Senior Associate, Washington, D.C.